Thursday, May 20, 2010

A little about me

My name is Star, and I live with my human mom dad and my two brothers, both are Chesapeake Bay Retrievers and my little sister Lola, shes a cat, but we don't hold that against her. I spent my first 6 years as a field trial dog, but I wasn't very good at that ( one third place ribbon) so my owner put me up for adoption. My new owners took me in and made me one of their own. My birth parents are Ironfire's Hercules and Ironfire's happy heart. I love to run and will hunt all day if you let me. Here I am free to come and go as I please and have the run of the neighborhood, every one likes me and I am welcome in most of their houses. I have a river to play in and spend a lot of my time on the banks or in the water. I don't know where he gets them but dad brings home bob white quail and puts them in the tall grass and makes me go find them, thats a lot of fun. My first owner didn't like to hunt me in the mountains so grouse hunting is new to me but I like quail, and huns and pheasants, I know what they are and how they smell. as time goes on I will add to this. Its hard to do as my feet are to big to hit the keys but I will try very hard to only use my right foot and toe. Star

1 comment:

  1. Hello Star. Its good to see you. I happen to know that you have found a great Dad and Mom and they'll take good care of you. You live in a great place and well suited to legs such as yours.
    See you around.

    ReplyDelete